Unity/VR Test Engineer
About Inflight VRInflight VR is a German-based company with offices in Barcelona, Hamburg and Lahore. We are creating a Virtual Reality ecosystem for inflight entertainment. Our aim is to become the number one VR entertainment option on board of airplanes. We are working towards providing passengers with unique experiences that would help them fight stress and boredom. With Virtual Reality as our main tool, we envision the expansion of the airplane cabin to a universe where everything that is imaginable can be displayed.
We are looking for a proactive test engineer to join our team in Barcelona, who will ensure the highest quality of the released product.
- Perform QA testing on existing and new features.
- Provide feedback about the state of the product in order to support development and inform development decisions.
- Provide feedback on the usability of the Inflight VR platform of new features.
- Define and develop automation tools for fast testing of repeated tasks.
- Research on QA tools provided by Unity.
- Define and develop automated unit tests.
- Work closely with developers in an agile environment to provide early feedback to new features and functionality.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, proactivity and critical-thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills.
- Experience with Unity engine.
- Work experience as QA Engineer.
- Ability to use a Virtual Reality headset and hand controllers.
- Experience with C# language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with versioning systems (GitHub).
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience with Virtual Reality environments.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (scrum, kanban etc)
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to our CTO: firstname.lastname@example.org