Business Developer Intern
About Inflight VRInflight VR is a Munich-based company with offices in Hamburg, Barcelona and Lahore. We are creating a Virtual Reality ecosystem for the Inflight Entertainment Industry. Our aim is to become the number one VR entertainment option on board of airplanes. We are working towards providing passengers with unique experiences that would help them fight stress and boredom. With Virtual Reality as our main tool, we envision the expansion of the airplane cabin to a universe where everything that is imaginable can be displayed.
We are looking for a strong and driven intern to join our team in Barcelona, that can take our vision further and thrive in a startup environment.
- Work on the business plan, mainly on monetization and revenue streams.
- Give support and expand our partnerships strategy.
- Identify and contact VR companies and deal with them to integrate their VR content in our platform.
- Accompany the management team to sales meetings and negotiations all over the world.
- Help carrying out project tests with clients on site.
- Conduct industry and market analyses to back up our product strategy.
- Build up a sales pipeline and lead marketing campaigns (promotional material, communications…).
- Follow broader technological trends (airline industry, Virtual Reality) and create reports.
- University Degree (Business Administration, Engineering or similar) and working experience in sales, marketing or market research.
- Basic understanding of Virtual Reality.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, pro-active and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong English skills.
- Motivation to work in a thrilling startup environment.
If you possess the skills and if you are motivated to join a fast-growing high-tech startup that has the potential to shape the future of the Inflight Entertainment Industry, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to Moritz@inflight-vr.com . We offer a competitive salary plus a potential follow-up engagement.