Senior Unity and VR Developer
About Inflight VRInflight VR is a German-based company with offices in Barcelona, Hamburg and Lahore. We are creating a Virtual Reality ecosystem for inflight entertainment. Our aim is to become the number one VR entertainment option on board of airplanes. We are working towards providing passengers with unique experiences that would help them fight stress and boredom. With Virtual Reality as our main tool, we envision the expansion of the airplane cabin to a universe where everything that is imaginable can be displayed.
We are looking for a proactive and talented developer to join our team in Barcelona, who can take our vision further and thrive in a startup environment.
- Continue previous work on product development using Unity3D.
- Perform graphics optimization techniques for power constrained hardware, i.e. VR mobile solutions.
- Investigate and implement new trends on VR development.
- Work closely with the artist team in order to create impressive VR environments with appropriate and unique UI functionalities.
- Facilitate the porting of the current Unity products into Unreal Engine.
- Be part of the decision team regarding product development.
- Follow and enforce Agile methodologies along with the other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong experience and knowledge of computer graphics development.
- 3+ years of experience working with Unity3D and C#.
- Experience with OpenGL and C++.
- Experience with shaders’ development.
- Experience with graphics/code optimization for constrained hardware such as mobile phones.
- Experience with sharing clean and organized code.
- Experience with versioning systems (GitHub).
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with VR development.
- Experience with networking and data formatting (e.g. JSON).
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (scrum, kanban etc)
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to our CTO: email@example.com