User Experience Designer
About Inflight VRInflight VR is a German-based company with offices in Barcelona, Hamburg and Lahore. We are creating a Virtual Reality ecosystem for inflight entertainment. Our aim is to become the number one VR entertainment option on board of airplanes. We are working towards providing passengers with unique experiences that would help them fight stress and boredom. With Virtual Reality as our main tool, we envision the expansion of the airplane cabin to a universe where everything that is imaginable can be displayed.
We are looking for a UX designer to join our team in Barcelona or Lahore, that can take our vision further and thrive in a startup environment. We are aiming for design excellence that will make a difference in the VR experiences.
- Combine UI and art skills to design simple and elegant flows and experiences that take under consideration the capabilities and restrictions of a three-dimensional VR environment.
- Work closely with artists, developers and product managers to build an outstanding product.
- Work closely with our backend team to establish a good connection with the platform’s servers.
- Identify and address the airplane passengers needs when it comes to UX.
- Researching interaction design trends in VR.
- A strong track record and portfolio of relevant work (application/mobile/VR design).
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability.
- Exceptional design skills, attention to detail and open to give and receive feedback.
- Strong working knowledge of design tools like Sketch/Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, 3Ds Max, Maya and associated design tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Understanding of common software development practices.
Considered as a plus:
- 3D modeling, After Effects, rendering and animation experience.
- Working knowledge of Unity3D UI tools + C#.
- Motion graphics design and production.
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to our CTO: email@example.com