Career at Inflight VR
Business Developer Intern
You are looking for an exciting internship position within one of the leading VR start-ups? You would like to get first-hand insights into the commercial development of different markets and analyze opportunities for our company? You are passionate, driven and have a hands-on approach to come up with solutions? Then you’re a great fit for our Business Development Internship position in our Munich office. From day one, you will be able to manage tasks and projects independently and take our vision further.
- You support strategic & commercial projects while working directly with the COO, Director of Operations and Director of Sales.
- You carry out analyses and reports for our projects and identify improvement opportunities.
- You conduct industry and market analyses to back up our commercial and product strategy.
- You follow broader technological trends within our markets and share insights with our senior management.
- You participate in (remote) client meetings and gather further ideas for our future development.
- You have already gained working experience in the field of Business Development, Marketing or Operations.
- You have a very good understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are interested in Virtual Reality.
- You are able to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- You are highly motivated, proactive and solution oriented.
- You have an attention to detail.
- You have strong communication skills (English & German).
If you possess the skills and if you are motivated to join a resilient high-tech startup, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.