Business Finance Intern
We are looking for a proactive and talented intern to join our business team in Barcelona, who is keen on revolutionizing an entire industry with us.
- Work with senior management team to prepare financial models, control project budgets and provide analytics to support executive decision making.
- Monitor and establish new internal controls, procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare financial reports and statements.
- Identify monetization opportunities and revenue streams.
- Help with other finance and accounting related tasks.
- Undergraduate studies in final year with a major in Finance, Management or a related field.
- Previous experience through relevant internships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skill-set with attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, proactive and solution-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very good English skills; Spanish is a plus (but not a must).
What to expect:
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment with chance of taking on responsibilities quickly.
- Work with the state-of-the-art technologies with career progression opportunities.
- A young, international and talented team.
- In-house training and coaching opportunities.
- Team building events.
- Attractive remuneration.
If you possess the skills and if you are motivated to join a fast-growing high-tech startup that has the potential to shape the future of the Inflight Entertainment Industry, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a competitive salary plus a potential follow-up engagement.