We are looking for a proactive and talented developer to join our team in Barcelona, who can help accelerate our data analytics platform and thrive in a startup environment. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on the fast growing and highly popular fields of data infrastructure, data integration, data parsing and cleaning, for both internal and customer-related necessities.
- Work together with business intelligence and developers in order to provide data analysts with precise and organized data.
- Leverage popular services provided by Amazon or similar to solve a variety of engineering and data problems.
- Write high-quality code to move data from external systems into our data warehouse.
- Design schemas to store data for analytical processing.
- Help tech team implement solutions and tools that will allow the business team to run analysis of data on their own.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team to improve technical designs.
- A degree in computer science, applied mathematics or in a related field.
- 2+ years of experience working with data warehousing.
- Strong working experience with Python and data-related libraries (e.g. Pandas).
- Knowledge of NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, or similar).
- Desire to grow as a Data Engineer.
- Self-starter with good written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with others to achieve team-based outcomes.
- Experience or desire to work with Agile methodologies.
- Experience or desire to work with automating testing and CI/CD methodologies.
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with distributed storage and processing tools like Hadoop or Spark.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- Private health insurance.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Prospects of fast growth.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Coffee and fruits.
If you possess these skills and if you are motivated to join a fast-growing high-tech startup that has the potential to shape the future of the Travel Entertainment Industry, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.