Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a bright and driven person to join our team in Barcelona for a full-stack developer position. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of an international team, and solving complex problems using the latest technologies in an Agile environment - then Inflight VR is right for you! The candidate will have the opportunity to work with a team that develops and delivers powerful tech solutions.
- You will work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our inhouse solutions and our highly valued customers.
- You will be part of a team that creates products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- You will have an opportunity to work with relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Sqlite3), operating systems (Linux, Windows, Android), and the latest technologies and frameworks in the industry such as ReactJS, NodeJS, ElectronJS, Express, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Gulp, Docker, Amazon AWS Services, Git, among others.
- You will participate in all stages of the development process of an enterprise solution. From discussing the business requirements with the Product Owner, to the design of a maintainable and scalable architecture.
- Must be an eager learner.
- Computer Science, Engineering or related degree or student close to hold one.
- Experience working with web technologies.
- Experience with NodeJS and ReactJS.
- Experience with NoSql databases.
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com.