Career at Inflight VR
Office Administrative Intern
We are looking for a strong and driven intern who wants to thrive in a high-growth startup environment by joining our team in Barcelona.
- You will take on responsibility from day one by managing the office manager duties including maintenance, mail, supplies and equipment.
- You will help with finance and accounting related tasks such as monitoring and recording the expenses, maintain and update our bookkeeping system.
- You will be booking transport, accommodation and arranging appointments for staff members.
- You will be handling correspondence, complaints, and queries.
- You will be implementing and maintaining procedures & our office administrative systems.
- You will be participating actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Undergraduate studies in final year with a Major in Administration, Accounting, or similar and office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures will be highly valued.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Motivated, proactive and solution oriented.
- Strong Spanish and English skills.
- Located in Barcelona and ability to work from our Barcelona office.
If you possess the skills and if you are motivated to join a resilient high-tech startup, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to email@example.com.