Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for a proactive and talented developer to join our team in Barcelona, who can help us further develop and enhance the backbone of our system and thrive in a startup environment.
- Evaluate current backend architecture.
- Design new backend features with CTO and backend team.
- Implement new backend features.
- Evaluate and develop tools for fast server deployment.
- Be part of the decision team regarding product development.
- Facilitating backend and frontend integration (developing unit testing, developing automation tools, facilitating verbal communication between backend and frontend developers).
- Ensuring system robustness, implementing crash-test setups.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ years working experience in C#.
- 1-2 years experience in MEAN Stack.
- Experience working on launched / shipped products.
- Experience with REST API, MVC 4 +, SQL + NoSQL databases, IIS, npm, AWS/Azure, HTML, CSS, JS, React JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, underscore, Razor, pug / jade, Nancy fx, DI / Inversion of Control.
- Familiar with System Security.
- Comfortable working in Command line (CMD, Linux Terminal).
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus
- Experience with streaming techniques.
- Experience with load-balanced systems.
- Experience with Docker, Gulp/Grunt, GraphQL, ElectronJS, Redis, MemCache, Unity3D.
- Big Plus: Experience with system administration and/or networking tasks on inflight entertainment systems.
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to our CTO: firstname.lastname@example.org.