Senior Unity & VR Developer
We are looking for a proactive and talented developer to join our team in Barcelona, who can help us further develop and enhance the platform development of our system and thrive in a high-growth startup environment.
- Continue previous work on product development using Unity3D.
- Perform graphics optimization techniques for power constrained hardware, i.e. VR mobile solutions.
- Investigate and implement new trends on VR development.
- Work closely with the art team in order to create impressive VR environments with appropriate and unique UI functionalities.
- Be part of the decision team regarding product development.
- Follow and enforce Agile methodologies along with the other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong experience and knowledge of computer graphics development.
- 3+ years of experience working with Unity3D and C#.
- Experience with shaders’ development.
- Experience with graphics/code optimization for constrained hardware such as mobile phones.
- Experience with sharing clean and organized code.
- Experience with versioning systems (GitHub).
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus
- Experience with VR development.
- Experience with OpenGL and C++.
- Experience with networking and data formatting (e.g. JSON).
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (scrum, kanban etc).
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com.