Career at Inflight VR
Technical Operations Intern
We are looking for a proactive person to join our team in Barcelona for a Technical Operations internship position. The candidate should possess a passion for automation and will have the responsibility to help ensure continuous, fast and robust roll-outs of our software and take care of the hardware maintenance and upgrades.
- You will be responsible to manage the hardware, the configuration and status reports.
- You will be preparing our product for shipping: work with developers on deployment of software, configuring hardware, applying security settings, controlling network setup.
- You will be assisting the team to make sure everything works.
- You will be responsible for providing operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability of the company’s services.
- You will provide hardware troubleshooting, upgrade, and repairing; Software integration, TCP/IP and/or Network Management; Desktop Application Support.
- Engineering-related degree or student close to hold one.
- Experience with Networking will be considered a plus.
- Basic understanding of Virtual Reality (is a plus but not a must).
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Highly motivated, proactive and solution oriented.
- OS general administration and software management (installation and patching).
- Competitive compensation.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you possess the skills and if you are motivated to join a resilient high-tech startup, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to email@example.com