Unity & Android Developer
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and talented developer to join our team in Barcelona, who can help us further develop and enhance the platform development of our system and thrive in a high-growth startup environment.
- Continue previous work on product development using Unity and Android Studio.
- Develop new VR entertainment applications and management services.
- Perform optimization techniques for power constrained hardware, i.e. VR mobile solutions.
- Investigate and implement new trends on VR development.
- Work closely with the 3D art team in order to create impressive VR environments with appropriate and unique UI functionalities.
- Be part of the decision team regarding product development.
- Follow and enforce Agile methodologies along with the other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong experience and knowledge of computer graphics development.
- 2+ years of work experience with Android and Java.
- 1+ years of experience working with Unity and C#.
- Experience with graphics/code optimization for constrained hardware such as mobile phones.
- Experience with shaders’ development.
- Experience with sharing clean and organized code.
- Experience with versioning systems (GitHub).
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus
- Experience with VR development.
- Experience in interactive applications, such as video games, for mobile environments.
- Experience with networking and distributed systems.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (scrum, kanban etc).
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com.