Unity/VR Test Engineer
We are looking for a proactive test engineer to join our team in Barcelona, who will ensure the highest quality of the released product.
- Perform QA testing on existing and new features.
- Provide feedback about the state of the product in order to support development and inform development decisions.
- Provide feedback on the usability of the Inflight VR platform of new features.
- Define and develop automation tools for fast testing of repeated tasks.
- Research on QA tools provided by Unity.
- Define and develop automated unit tests.
- Work closely with developers in an agile environment to provide early feedback to new features and functionality.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, proactivity and critical-thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills.
- Experience with Unity engine.
- Work experience as QA Engineer.
- Ability to use a Virtual Reality headset and hand controllers.
- Experience with C# language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with versioning systems (GitHub).
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience with Virtual Reality environments.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (scrum, kanban etc)
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to our CTO: firstname.lastname@example.org.