VR/Unity Developer Intern
Inflight VR is a German-based company with offices in Barcelona and Los Angeles. We are creating a Virtual Reality (VR) ecosystem for inflight entertainment. Our aim is to become the number one VR entertainment option on board of airplanes and other means of transportation. We are working towards providing passengers with unique experiences that would help them fight stress and boredom, without forgetting the security of each passenger. With Virtual Reality as our main tool, we envision the expansion of the airplane cabin to a universe where everything that is imaginable can be displayed.
We are looking for a proactive and talented computer graphics major intern to join our team in Barcelona, who can take our vision further and thrive in a startup environment.
- Continue previous work on product development using Unity.
- Develop new VR entertainment applications, tools and services.
- Perform optimization techniques for power constrained hardware, i.e. VR mobile solutions.
- Work closely with the creative team in order to create impressive VR environments with appropriate and unique UI functionalities.
- Follow and enforce Agile methodologies along with the other team members.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics or similar.
- Strong knowledge of computer graphics development.
- Experience with working with Unity and C#.
- Experience with graphics/code optimization for constrained hardware such as mobile phones.
- Experience with sharing clean and organized code.
- Experience with versioning systems (GitHub).
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with VR development.
- Experience with shaders’ development.
- Experience with Android and Java.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (scrum, kanban etc).
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you possess the skills and if you are motivated to collaborate with a fast-growing high-tech startup that has the potential to shape the future of the Inflight Entertainment Industry, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to email@example.com.